How do l pay my parking charge notice?
By Phone on 03330 147 881
Who are you?
- We are Parking Control Solutions Limited, registered at Companies House no 08419177.
- We manage car parks throughout the UK under an agreement with the
land owneror agent.
- We monitor parking sites using Wardens and Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras.
- We supply and install warning signage approved by the British Parking Association (BPA).
- We issue parking charge notices and collect payments.
What industry standards do you follow?
- We are Approved Operators and belong to the British Parking Association.
- We undergo rigorous yearly audits by external assessors from the BPA and DVLA.
- We are Information Commission Office (ICO) compliant and registered under the Data Protection Act.
- We request vehicle registered keeper details held by the Driver Vehicle Licensing Association (DVLA).
What is the charge?
- Parking Charge Notices are £100, reduced to £60 for early payment.
- We add additional costs when issuing a Claim for unpaid PCNs in the County Court.
What is your postal address?
- 2 Wellington Place, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS1 4AP
- We are a secure data centre, there is no public access to our premises.
Can l pay using Cash?
- No, we do not accept cash.
- Wardens are not authorised to accept any payment.
How do l appeal against a Parking Charge Notice?
- Appeals can be made
on-linevia www.pcs.zatappeal.com or by post.
- Post appeals
to:Parking Control Solutions Ltd, 2 Wellington Place, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS1 4AP
- Please state your Name, Address, Parking Charge Notice Reference and Full Reason why you are appealing.
Are ‘Parking Charges’ legal?
- Yes, we legally issue Parking Charge Notices.
agreeauthority with the landowner or agent and display contractual warning signs.
- Warning signs act as a contract with a driver who enters a Parking Control Solutions site.
- If a driver breaks the contract, we will collect the charge owed.
- Drivers have the right to first make two appeals in writing to Parking Control Solutions Ltd.
- Following the appeal, drivers may choose to contact POPLA (Parking on Private Land Appeals).
How do l arrange a meeting to discuss my parking facilities?
Please call us on 03330 147 881